Colleges, Universities, and Educational Institutions turn to AdTaxi to recruit students and increase brand visibility through digital marketing.
[youtube id=”R0vZ-IrOQsk” mode=normal maxwith=600 align=center parameters=”loop=0 modestbranding=1 rel=0 theme=dark showinfo=0″ ]
IBMC College, the Institute of Business & Medical Careers, tapped into AdTaxi’s digital marketing expertise in order to grow their brand and recruit students.
- Build brand awareness and interest in IMBC College
- Drive leads in order to recruit more students
Campaign Results | One-Month Campaign
- Search: 60 leads from 1,672 SEM clicks with an average of 3 pages per visit
- Display: 471,377 impressions delivered, .15% CTR
- Mobile: 624,182 impressions delivered, .20% CTR
- Tablet: 50,466 impressions delivered, .14% CTR
Carnegie Mellon University – Silicon Valley
Carnegie Mellon University in Silicon Valley (San Francisco, CA), a global research university recognized for world-class arts and technology programs, turned to AdTaxi to increase brand awareness, build interest, and generate leads.
- Increase brand awareness of the University and the Silicon Valley location
- Generate registrations for information sessions
- Target technology professionals considering a Graduate Degree
- Reach the mobile technology enthusiast on their tablet and mobile device
- 25% increase in attendance of both virtual and in-classroom meetings
- 15% increase in Audience Targeted Display Performance
- 75% increase in Return on Investment utilizing Mobile Video
- 10% increase in Social Media Engagement